Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sign Me Up!

A little bird told me a few weeks ago that Keuka College was in the process of purchasing apartment buildings that would house up to 130 students.  However when I heard this they said I wasn't aloud to talk about it because it wasn't set in stone.
strongapts.jpg

Now the Keuka website has announced that they have purchased them and are planning on using them for Keuka Student Housing in future years to come. When I heard this I was ecstatic, I wanted to tell everyone! I mean seriously the idea of having the opportunity to live in an apartment my junior or senior year sounds amazing! This excitement is not just because I am currently tripled.
keukaparkapts.jpg

I personally can't wait to be a Junior or Senior, so that I can have the opportunity to live in one of these apartments. So Keuka sign me up! 

1 comment: